Rabies In Colorado
- Rabies Positive Horse in NE Colorado April 18, 2013 from the State Vets Office
- March 30, 2013 a fox from the Berthoud area was confirmed positive for rabies... read more
- Larimer County rabies updates and current maps
- More information on Rabies
Procine Epidemic Diarrhea Virus (PEDV)
Colorado Department of Agriculture Newsletter April 2013
- Animal Disease Traceability Rule
- Foregin Animal Disease Training Course at CSU June 24-28, 2013
- Rabies increasing in Colorado
- Bureau of Animal Protection Update
- Swine Influenza
New Federal Animal Disease Traceability Rule Released
- The new federal Animal Disease Traceability rule goes into effect on Monday, March 11th, 2013 for Dairy Calves.
- On January 9th, 2013, USDA-APHIS-Veterinary Services released the Animal Disease Traceability (ADT) Final Rule.
Office Of Community & Economic Development
- The Office of Community and Economic Development partners with university, community and state organizations to promote local economic development opportunities
- Latest Work: Value Chain of Colorado Agriculture..... read more
- The Small and Backyard Flock resource on eXtension has information on getting started as well as poultry anatomy, behavior, biology and management. The site includes more than 250 frequently asked questions and more than 350 terms in a glossary. And it’s not just chickens. There’s information on ducks, turkeys, geese and other poultry breeds.
- Denver County Extension Poulty page has information on general health, eggs, chicks, and feeding.... learn more
Foreign Animal Disease Training Course at CSU
- The five day FAD training course is scheduled for June 24 – 28, 2013 and is sponsored by the Colorado Department of Agriculture, Division of Animal Industry and the Animal Population Health Institute of Colorado State University. Course participants are eligible for up to 32 hours of continuing education credit.
- Please contact Dr. Nick Striegel at firstname.lastname@example.org or 303-239-4162 if you have interest in attending the FAD Course.